Beutyliner has been manufactured, marketed and installed throughout Australia and the Pacific Rim since the early 1980s for a variety of domestic and commercial applications. Beutyliner pond liners put an end to the complicated and time consuming installation used by other methods. Simply excavate or construct the desired shape of your pond pool or water garden, indoor or outdoor, place your Beutyliner into position and secure the edges. It can easily be completed in a weekend. Beutyliner pond liners are long lasting, economical to install and completely maintenance free. All Beutyliner pond liners are guaranteed for twenty years. They will accommodate fountains, waterfalls, drains and overflows, all which are easily installed. Beutyliner pond liners will fit any shaped pond, pool, or water garden you can imagine – including curved profile walls and acute angles. Beutyliner has definite advantages in comparison to other options. It’s easier and quicker to install. Concrete linings take many days to cure, while Beutyliner is immediate and requires less soil to be dug. Concrete can crack with temperature or soil moisture changes, while Beutyliner is flexible to all conditions. Unlike fibreglass liners you can have any size or shape to compliment your environment. In general Beutyliner is more economic than other alternatives. Our pond liners can be found in backyards, homes, and businesses throughout Australia. Of exceptional note are such projects as —
- the reflective pond at Parliament House, Canberra,
- the indoor rain forest in the Esso Building, South Bank, Melbourne, Victoria,
- the 2013 Chelsea Flower Show “Best in Show” award winning garden,
- and domestic water gardens in back yards throughout Australia.
The commercial use of Beutyliner has seen our products appear in —
- water storage tanks at Davis Base, Antarctica,
- environmental protection systems at gas rigs in the Central Highlands of Papua New Guinea,
- irrigation systems throughout Victoria,
- evaporative ponds, Port Pirie, South Australia,
- gold recovery systems, Solomon Islands group,
- and town water supplies in the Caribbean Islands.
No matter what your water-garden or liquid containment problem, Beutyliner can provide you with a high quality solution. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.